Wednesday, October 7, 2009

even in the darkness, know your truth


there is SO much on my heart right now. SO much. but man oh man is God moving.

this verse inspirited me grandly this morning:

"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death." philippians 3:10


this was what my heart was yearning to express and just couldn't. i want the real stuff, ya know? everything truly is loss compared to greatness of knowing him and i HAVE to live that way, which will only come about by being found in him more personally than i could eva imagine. this is my prayer.MOS DEF.


i could honestly go on and on right now, but i will spare you. also, i have a meeting soon. so, i'll leave ya'll with a zany picture... (see above, ok)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am glad the Lord is stirring your heart. big things happen when that starts.

    ReplyDelete